UPRAISE- YOUTH PARTICIPATION FOR SOCIAL CHANGE
Follow our FACEBOOK PAGE for news about youth participation, social change, youth work methods and the topics of interest of the project https://www.facebook.com/UpraiseEU
Official website www.upraise-project.eu
Join the discussion on Twitter #UpraiseEU
Project UPRAISE is an Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership for Youth. It will create tools for youth professionals to support youth participation for social change.
The direct target group of our project is youth professionals such as youth workers, youth trainers, mentors of European Solidarity Corps’ volunteers, and others working with youth such as social workers and educators.
The end beneficiaries of our project are young people with a focus on those with fewer opportunities.
- Democracy & human rights
- Fighting anti-Semitism & anti-Islamism
- Gender equality & rights to sexuality
- Climate change
All the topics we have identified to be of interest among our target groups are related to the Human Rights.
Activities & Methodology
- Research Study: “European Training Strategy and the Trainer Competence Model: The political dimension of the work of youth trainers in Germany, Greece, Cyprus, and Romania”.
- Handbook “Managing active citizenship initiatives with young voluntary coordinators and young volunteers”.
- “UPRAISE Training toolkit” to be used by youth professional to enhance youth participation with methods which are attractive to young people with fewer opportunities:
- Lego Serious Play
- Theatre of the Oppressed
- Kahoot! Quizzes
- “UPRAISE Toolkit for Successful Online Campaigns and Petitions”.
Gemeinsam leben und lernen in Europa e.V. – Germany – coordinator
Arista Deka – Cyprus
INSTITOYTO KOINONIKIS KAINOTOMIAS KAI SYNOXIS – Greece
Centrul de Voluntariat Cluj-Napoca – Romania
The project is co-funded by the EU Programme Erasmus+
Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices.
Action: Strategic Partnerships. Field: Strategic Partnerships for youth.
Main objective: Development of Innovation.