GO DigiART- Digital Media & Art impact on Adult Social Inclusion
GO DigiART delves into the current status of digital media & art for teaching and learning and retraces the discussion on digital media within the field of adult education. Taking into account that current opportunities to exploit the dissemination and the power that media applications hold for developing the key qualifications and competences of marginalized groups are quite a lot, our project is looking to foster new educational interventions.
GO DigiART, in total line with the EU policy in the field of Adult Learning, is stimulating European awareness and empowering young adults of current and future generations, regardless of social and cultural background, to be successful innovators in their local environment though the engagement with Digital media & Art, with special reference to Social Media.
GO DigiART’s main aim is to enhance skills development & competences of marginalized adults, that reinforce creativity, thus contributing to their engagement in new educational environments and settings of Digital media & Art. As the COVID-19 crisis has hit the cultural and creative sectors particularly hard, some latent social tensions have explored along with exclusion. Educators have in their hands a great variety of all-encompassing educational environments and tools that are user friendly and can be accessed by all, independent from their digital literacy, which are as well attractive and engaging for marginalized groups. However, there is a deficiency when it comes to adequate in – service coaching for them because of a poor investment of means and resources.
- identify the importance of Digital Media
- equip young adults with the necessary tools & competences needed to come up with creative, innovative aspects of Digital Media in their everyday lives
- acquire creative skills for their engagement in new educational environments
- provide opportunities for disadvantaged young adults to understand Digital Media as a driving force of local and personal development
- fight back social exclusion
Products to be developed
- IO1. In-service Coaching & Methodological Guide
- IO2. Embedded-teaching & Research-based Learning Basic Skills Resources
- IO3. Digital Education Platform
- IO4. Scientific Report
ASOCIATIA A.S.E.L. RO – Romania – coordinator
Arista Deka – Cyprus
FilmWorks Trust – England
STEPP STRATEGIE SERVIZI SVILUPPO SRLS – Italy
FUNDACJA AUTOKREACJA – Poland